Re: SAL beta testing

Dear Donna Armijo,

I believe this message was sent to the wrong address.  It was intended
for the netCDF developers, so I am CC-ing "address@hidden"
which should reach the netCDF folks.

You sent this message to "address@hidden" which is for NCAR
Graphics, not netCDF. NCAR Graphics uses netCDF which may be how the
addresses got confused.

--Mary Haley