(Fwd) mexcdf for MATLAB 5.0

--- Forwarded mail from address@hidden

Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 22:32:49 +0000
From: Marinna Martini <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: mexcdf for MATLAB 5.0

Glenn,

Thanks to Mr. Hondo's work in porting netcdf to Visual C++ 4.2,
attached is a beta copy of the port of mexcdf to MATLAB 5.0.
Chuck is in the process of putting it up on the mexcdf web site.

If I might suggest, the ftp/web site is a bit difficult to navigate and
really get a feel for what netcdf ports are available for the PC.  I
would never have found Mr. Hondo's files without your help.  I know you
are focused mainly on UNIX platforms, but after all, netCDF is meant to
make data accessible on all platforms!

Marinna
----------- "Be seeing you..."  - The Prisoner ---------------
Marinna Martini            | U.S. Geological Survey
Ocean Engineer             | Marine & Coastal Geology Program
address@hidden          | Woods Hole, MA 02543
(508) 548-8700             | http://marine.usgs.gov/~mmartini
------------ Earth Science is a Public Trust -----------------

[ Attachment (application/x-zip-compressed): "mexcdf53.zip" 194824 bytes
  Encoded with "base64" ]

---End of forwarded mail from address@hidden