Re: 960419: netcdf for mac

>From: address@hidden

Hi,

> I'd like to install GMT , that require netCDF ,on my mac quadra with=
>  Unix
> OS by MachTen. Do you know if there is incompatibilities or version=
>  for
> this platform?

Sorry, but we don't know if that will work.  We don't have access to that
platform, so we can't test it.

If you try building it from the source distribution at

    ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/netcdf.tar.Z

and discover problems, we can try to help with the problems, but we won't be
able to duplicate them.

--Russ

Russ Rew                                           UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                              http://www.unidata.ucar.edu