Re: [Q] for ADISS

Dear Dr. Russ:

Thank you for your kindly answer.  I'll try to get pepers you tell me.

    Russ> from your FTP server, and I would like to refer others to them in our
    Russ> document, or make local copies available in a directory on our server.
    Russ> Please let me know if you would rather users always get these from
you, or
    Russ> if it would be OK for me to make copies available.

Yes, please.  Anybody can get from our ftp server.  Normally, I have a
latest copy of NetCDF and related document into our ftp server (not a
mirrer).  Especially, I could not find a netcdf archive in Japan.

Regards,
--
Toshinobu HONDO Ph.D
office: address@hidden (JASCO Corporation, Hachioji Tokyo 192 JAPAN)