Re: C++ interface

Yimin,

> After I anonymously ftp to unidata.ucar.edu, cd pub/netcdf,
> I can not find the directory c++/, what I entered is right?

Sorry, I wasn't clear, I meant the directory c++/ in the source distribution
for netCDF, which I assumed you already had.  If you need to get the source
distribution, it's available as the compressed tar file

   pub/netcdf/netcdf.tar.Z

from ftp.unidata.ucar.edu.  Or it probably already exists untarred and
uncompressed on some machines at FSL where the library was compiled and
installed.

Russ Rew                                                UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                                          P.O. Box 3000
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/                          Boulder, CO 80307-3000