Re: C++ interface

Yimin,

> Could anyone tell me where I can get C++ interface
> user's guide?

There is no C++ interface User's Guide yet, the only available documentation
is in the following files in the netcdf/c++/ directory of the source
distribution:

   nc.txn       preliminary class documentation for the experimental C++
                interface, in Texinfo form.
   nc.info      preliminary class documentation for the experimental C++
                interface, in info form, as generated from the Texinfo
                source file.  The commented example program nctst.cc may
                also be useful for understanding the interface
   example.c    example of C code needed to create a small netCDF file
   example.cc   analogous example of C++ code needed to do the same thing

Russ Rew                                                UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                                          P.O. Box 3000
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/                          Boulder, CO 80307-3000