Update to Scientific Data Format Information FAQ

Hi Ilana,

Since we recently changed our mailing list administration to use majordomo,
because of the volume of subscription/unsubscription requests, the following
sentence must now be changed from:

    netCDF interface, and for announcements of netCDF news:  to subscribe, send
    a request to address@hidden.