Re: netCDF under Windows

Hi Rob,

>          ...   Is there a DLL available that will allow
> me to write CDF access programs under MS Windows?
> (Perhaps using the Win32s library?)

Sorry, but we have made no effort to port XDR or netCDF libraries into DLL
format, because we don't have or use Microsoft Windows here.  Several other
users have asked about this, so I hope someone will try it and report on any
problems.  I don't know enough about DLL's to know what sort of problems to
expect.

Russ Rew                                              UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                                        P.O. Box 3000
(303)497-8645                                 Boulder, Colorado 80307-3000