[IDD #JQW-816102]: LDM for AMS

Hi again Brad,

re: we are not seeing your stats

It could be that I am not recognizing the name you are calling your machine.

Question:

- did you defined $hostname in ~ldm/etc/ldmadmin-pl.conf?

  If yes, what did you define it to be?

Comment:

- $hostname will normally be defined if DNS is available for
  your system.  When this is not the case, you can specify the
  value for $hostname by editing ~ldm/etc/ldmadmin-pl.conf.
  That value is what is returned to us, and it is how the
  latencies, etc. will be listed on our real time statistics
  page:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex

Ticket ID: JQW-816102
Department: Support IDD