[IDD #JQW-816102]: LDM for AMS

Hi Brad,

re: reporting stats
> Just turned it on
> The low latencies are from our servers so not necessarily from ldm feed

OK.  I think that the latencies will be _very_ high.  Splitting the
feed like I suggested in a previous email would help to mitigate
the limited bandwidth that you likely have:

in ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf:

change:
request  ANY ".*" oliver.unidata.ucar.edu

to:
request IDS|DDPLUS|FSL2 ".*" oliver.unidata.ucar.edu
request NIMAGE ".*" oliver.unidata.ucar.edu
request GEM ".*" oliver.unidata.ucar.edu
request HDS ".*" oliver.unidata.ucar.edu
request NGRID ".*" oliver.unidata.ucar.edu
request NEXRAD3 ".*" oliver.unidata.ucar.edu
request NEXRAD2 ".*" oliver.unidata.ucar.edu

After making the change, restart the LDM:

ldmadmin restart

re:
> Let me know how it looks to you guys

We are not seeing stats from your machine, 74.174.46.241.
Can you check to make sure that rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu
is correctly evaluated on the box:

nslookup rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu

If this indicates a problem getting the IP from the name,
change your ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf entry for reporting stats
to:

EXEC "rtstats -h 128.117.149.64"

Ticket ID: JQW-816102
Department: Support IDD