[IDD #JQW-816102]: LDM for AMS

Hi Brad,

Since we are not receiving real time stats from your machine at AMS,
and since I am convinced that the latencies for the products in the
feed that you are requesting are high, I changed the ALLOW on
oliver.unidata.ucar.edu to only let you get the feeds from NOAAPort:

IDS|DDPLUS
HRS
NGRID
NIMAGE
NEXRAD3

This eliminates the two largest feeds from the mix (CONDUIT and
NEXRAD2) plus several others which I am betting you are not
using anyway (e.g., UNIWISC, GEM, NOGAPS, FNEXRAD, FSL, etc.).

Please let me know if you want me to restore access to any feeds.
Before you do, however, I still recommend splitting your feed requests.

Ticket ID: JQW-816102
Department: Support IDD