20001031: 20001026: Gempak installation / Building NetCDF for decoders

Luis,

Your system is probably caching its disk writes to the library
file, so even though the routines were compiled and added to the library,
they don't appear. This is common with DEC if your system has been tuned
in this way. When additional routines are added to the library, apparently the
uncached info is lost.

You should be able to go back and add those routines with:

cd $NAWIPS
make clean

then

make all

You should notice that more gplt routines are being added to the library.
It might take several invocations of the above, but you should notice
that you are getting further.

Steve Chiswell