20001009: nagrib cannot handle gribs with BMS section

>From: Harry Edmon <address@hidden>

>I don't remember getting a response to my message of Sep 29th this
>this subject line.  Did you receive it?
>--
>Dr. Harry Edmon                        E-MAIL: address@hidden
>(206) 543-0547                 FAX:    (206) 543-0308
>Dept of Atmospheric Sciences
>University of Washington, Box 351640, Seattle, WA 98195-1640

Harry,

I received your code. Do you have a grib in particular that you are
using? I have RUC 211 grids and ocean SST grids from the IDD stream that
I have tested with dcgrib and dcgrib2 that have the BMS section. If these
are the same type of grids that you provided the nagrib patch for, I'll
use them as the test case- otherwise, can you provide me with an example?

I'd like to release 5.6 today, but would want to test this problem first
if possible.

Steve Chiswell