20001005: Garp zooming

Jeff,

As suspected, NCEP changed the image subsetting routine imisub.f
for satellite projections. The developers at COMET had created their
own version of the routine, so they aren't lucky enough to
inherit those code changes...I needed to update their routine similarly.

This only effects satellite projections, the GINI images are
remapped to Lambert, mercator, polar steareographic etc, as is
the antarctic composite image in the data stream.

I will be recompiling X86 garp in a few minutes. You will
need to restart garp...your running version will crash when
I install the new executable.

Chiz

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support