20001006: GEMPAK script not producing expected map area

Robert,
The script gif image is correct for the bounds you provided. The Garp window
will stretch things out to fill out the rectangular window area, but
the clipping that you are using is narrower than you probably want.

If you want -150 degrees as the longitude pointing to the top of your image,
then add 45 degrees for thr upper right, which gives -105
and then add 180 for the bottom left which gives 75.

I ran with:
garea = -50;75;-50;-105
proj = str/-90;-105;0

That seems to give desired results.