20000823: printing in nsharp

Walker,

I posted my tarfile of the nsharp directory so that
you can rebuild with the source files as I have them
in the current distribution.

Download ~gbuddy/nawips-5.4/patches/nsharp.tar.Z to your $NAWIPS
top level directory and unpack with:
zcat nsharp.tar.Z | tar xvf -

Then build with:
cd $NAWIPS/nprogs/nsharp/source