20000823: printing in nsharp

Walker,

Can you try running nsharp inside the debugger to see
if we can get any closer to where the program is dying?

I could also post my binary if we need to see if it is your
configuration tables. My solaris version seems to work fine
for me.

One other thing to check for is that you don't have an extra copy of your
ntrans_spool file in your current working directory, since that will
be used before one in $NAWIPS/tables/ntrans.

Anyhow, launch :

dbx $GEMEXE/nsharp

when you get to the dbx prompt, type "run".

That will let you run the program within the debugger.
When you pull up the print selection, you should get output
on where the program currently is. "where" generally tells us what
routine is involved.

The last thing to check is the time stamps on you $NAWIPS/nprogs/nsharp/source
routines. I have April 30, 1999 as the last update to "print_selection.c".

Steve Chiswell