20000822: Gempak, time series

Luis,

I probably need clarification on what you are trying to do.

Do you want to plot the average field for each forecast time
f000 through f048 AVETMPC for July 99 in gdtser?
If thats the case, and you have AVETMPC for F000 though F048
in addition to the F024 you show below, you probably need to
use GDDIAG to rename the fields to a single time, rather than time1:time2.
I can show you how to do that.

From your gdinfo output below, you have a
single data field AVETMPC which is the monthly F024 average. You could
plot this data in gdcntr.

Again, since I'm not sure of what plot you are trying to produce.

Steve Chiswell