20000229: PL16 distribution available

Gempak Users,

I have completed the repackaging of the complete pl16 distribution
tarfile, as well as the X86 and Linux binaries.

All of these include, in addition to the 2 TI library updates announced
this morning, an update to gbgpds.c (which I have also made available in
the ~gbuddy/nawips-5.4/patches directory as an individual file). The
gbgpds routine is only used by NAGRIB- not dcgrib which uses the Unidata
gribtonc source for unpacking the grib bulletins.

If you have already updated you TI library...
to update your current version of nagrib, download the gbgpds.c file into
your $GEMPAKHOME/source/gemlib/gb directory, then:

cd $GEMPAKHOME/source/gemlib/gb
make clean
make all
make clean

cd $GEMPAKHOME/source/programs/na/nagrib
make clean
make all
make install
make clean