20000201: GARP progress

Tony,

The pl15 contains all the patches applied, which is why I suggested
you install that- rather than try to apply just the patches to pl 12.

The Whoa message from launching garp is an extra check which keeps
anything bad from happening. It shouldn't get there...but since
it did, the message means that it is being caught.

If you don't see satellite times in your $SAT directory, then we need to
know what appears in the Garp menu and what corresponds to these
entries in the $SAT directory.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support