20000126: GEMPAK plotting of 10m (hagl) and 30 mb(pagl) winds

Robert,

I don't have a solution to this problem at this time.

You can change the HAGL coordinate to HGHT in the $GEMTBL/grid/vcrdgrib1.tbl
file (or rename with gddiag to accomplish one part).

However, changing PAGL to PRES will cause the vertical coordinate to increate
in the opposite sense that you would assume with the PRES convention.

I need to look at the coordinate restrictions in the gdthgt program to find
what needs to be done to use the genral coordinates rather than just the 5
known special coordinates.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport