20000113: Gempak compile problem

Mark,

the /pub/nawips-dv etc paths are defaulted in the gui/gui.c
roputine and should always get overridden by the $GARPHOME/config/Garp_defaults
definitions.

It sounds as if GARPHOME and/or GARP_PATH isn't correctly defined in your
environment and so none of the Garp_defaults definitions are being read.
These are defined art the top of the Gemenviron file and should be
relative to the $NAWIPS directory- so they should be correct if
$NAWIPS is properly set and if the garp directory is $NAWIPS/garp.

Since you said that Gemenviron is properly configured, it sounds as if
ntl was launched without Gemenviron being sourced to define those
environmental variables into the csh.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support