20000113: Gempak compile problem

Mark,

I tried to look on your computer, but your environment will not
allow any x connect out of your campus (garp, xterm etc).

I noticed that the distribution is owned my tuckerm.
My question is who is having problems running Garp? is it the
gempak account, tuckerm, or someone else? It could be a file permission
problem where the user or group does not have access to the config file path.

Otherwise I do not see any problem. Presumably tcsh isn't having
a problem with the environmental variables. Have you tried launching garp from
a different xterm than launched ntl?

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support