20000120: ntrans scripts

Walker,

Since Peggy was at comet, I realy don't know much about what she
stuck on their server- and don't really have any access to their
distribution. Obviously Bob is the authority on that subject.

One thing about Peggy was that she was a packrat and stuffed everything
everywhere. The problem for me was always wading through the junk to find
something. Since Peggy has not been here since 1995- thats about the
most recent stuff that I would be able to track down.

I was able to find a tarfile rtgrids.tar.Z which I have attatched to this
message. I don't know if it is useful for you. Obviously, models have
changed since 1995- but since you say you want to modify those
type of scripts- I assume you are willing to wade through the clutter.

I did also find a web reference to something called ro_rtgrids
which mentioned a SOO at FGF:
http://www.comet.ucar.edu/pub_html/sac_html/new/june96.html
You might be able to follow up on the scripts from SOOs directly.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support