20000118: unit errors in decoded sounding data (fwd)

Paul,

UWND/VWND is meters per second. UKNT/VKNT are knots. If you want units
in knots, you need to use the appropriate parameter.

The units column label is not from GEMPAK, but apparently something you
have tacked on. You need to maintain that label to be consistent
with the parameter usage above.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support