20000118: RMSL plotting in sfmap

Clint,

In code within the sfmap program directory, issuing
"make all" and "make install" there will build that program.
The only other program that uses the sfmap.a library would be
Garp, so you would want to relink that program to use your changes:

cd $GARPHOME
rm $NA_OS/garp   <-- need to remove the old binary if you haven't
                     run "make clean" since you built Garp
make all
make install

I've used SMSL in the past, but not RMSL so never looked at the
formatting inssues on the display. Presumably SFLIST handles formatting
in its own write statements.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support