20000117: 20000114: GARP flakiness

Tom,

Its possible that if you either downloaded the new distribution
in the same directory as your previous, or if your
old $GEMLIB files were still in place, that make would not build
some of the new library routines.

Glad you have gotten past your previous problems. Sorry that you
had such a hassle.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support