20000104: Garp defaults

Pete,

you can rename the durectories under fdf/scalar and fdf/vector to
match your naming conventions.

The reason I had to change the names here is because while I'm working
on NMAP for GEMPAK6.0, I have to make the file names compatible
with both releases of GEMPAK. The fdf directort names don't get bui;t-
they are just unpacked from the distribution tarfile.

When you run garp, if the model key doesn't match the name of a
subdirectory under the fdf, then it uses the subdirectory "default"
which is pretty basic.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support