20000104: gempak sao conversion

Mike,

You might try to see if you mistyped anything in the pqact.conf entry.
If you have the raw file, you can verify that things decode correctly
(which they do here) by catting the raw file to the dchrly decoder:
cat rawfile | dchrly -v 2 -d - YYYYMMDD_sao.gem

Please send me the pqact.conf entry (and verify that your ldmd.log didn't
barf on any entries).

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support