19991028: licensing information

>From: Daniel Lennartson <address@hidden>

>Unidata Support Staff,
>
>    I was wondering how to get Gempak licensing information for a
>private weather company.  The Cosmic site seems to be old. ???  So, I'm
>not sure if I can ask them or maybe NASA.  If you can help, I'd
>appreciate it.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Dan

Dan,

The COSMIC www site references the national technology transfer center
www page at: http://www.nttc.edu/software/.
The web page gives a contact there for inquiries about software.

Here is the information they provide:

The National Technology Transfer Center (NTTC) is currently assisting the
National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) transition its software
distribution system.

No additional information is available at this time, but we will be posting
updates to this site.

If you are interested in a specific NASA software product or would like an
update,
feel free to contact:

     Amy Kalm (address@hidden)
     1-800-678-6882