Re: 19991012: I'm trying to convert Mexican synoptic reports

Dear Unidata Support,

Thank You. I didn't realize I was using the wrong program. I can
preprocess the reports to remove any extra/garbage characters. The offline
manual made no mention of dcsynop.

Thanks

Darren R. Gallant               UCAR/JOSS
Programmer/Technician           Joint OfFice Of Science Support
303-497-2634                    P.O. Box 3000
address@hidden                Boulder,CO 80307-30000