19990920: dcreanal program

Emily,

Your path below to your include directory shows a problem:
.../grovere/nawips/gempak/include

If your NAWIPS environmental variable is .../grovere/nawips
then in Gemenviron, you will have the line:
# GEMPAK 5.4 directory:
#
   setenv GEMPAKHOME $NAWIPS/gempak5.4

your directory structure says gempak not gempak5.4. This is not
consistent with our distribution.

I do not know why your GEMPAKHOME location has been changed.

In the $GEMPAKHOME/include directory you should have:
%ls -l *.HPUX
lrwxrwxrwx    1 gempak   ustaff        11 Mar 13  1998 GEMPRM.HPUX ->
gemprm.HPUX
-rw-r--r--    1 gempak   ustaff      8754 Aug 22  1996 gemprm.HPUX

The GEMPRM.HPUX is a link to gemprm.HPUX tghat is created when
your original distribution was built. If this link is not there, you can
create these linke by running "make all" in the $GEMPAKHOME/include
directory.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support