19990804: gdbiint

Brett,

In your previous message:

>       I have been working with the GDBIINT program but I have a
>question. I create a file (i.e. my own file with PROJ=CED and a
>particular region of the Pacific/West Coast: 29;-161;58;-90). I am trying
>to interpolate the AVN thinned grids to this new grid.

So that was the projection I was testing. In your message below, you say
you are using proj=lcc, GRDAREA=29;-161;58;-94, so now I tried that.

I also notice that I have ~8616 grids in today's eta104 grid which
exceeds your maxgrid=3000, so I moved that up to 9000. The eta104 grids
are every 25mb already so I haven't run gdvint first.

I tested under solaris, and obtained reasonable values, and profiled
the code for potential memory and array bounds exception but turned
up nothing there- so I would like to test using your data set. If you could
ftp me both the input eta file, and the output file you created
with gdcfil, I will convert the data over and see if I can duplicate your
values for tmpk@800.

You can ftp the files into the ~gbuddy/incoming directory using the
gempak distribution password.

Thanks,

Steve