19990719: Access to GEMPAK

Pedro,

Our licence with the NCEP developers of Gempak does not permit us
to distribute GEMPAK to other than US Universities.

All other groups must obtain Gempak through the NASA technology transfer
center which you can contact via the COSMIC www page at:

http://www.cosmic.uga.edu/
    --> http://www.nttc.edu/software/

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support