GDBIINT Program

Hi Steve:
        I have been working with the GDBIINT program but I have a
question. I create a file (i.e. my own file with PROJ=CED and a
particular region of the Pacific/West Coast: 29;-161;58;-90). I am trying
to interpolate the AVN thinned grids to this new grid. The interior points
look fine, but the boundary points have RMISSD values along with some
other large negative values in TMPK at 800mb values for example. Did you
notice problems in the testing of this routine or is there something that
I am missing in using the program? Can one use the program to go from one
projection to another with varying resolutions as long as the navigation
blocks are defined?
        I am noticing this problem in converting the ETA grids to this
grid as well. However, the NOGAPS grid (CED, global coverage) does not
have this boundary problem. Any insight that you could give on this issue
I would greatly appreciate.
        Also, I spoke to David Ovens and he had a bicubic spline routine
written (usable by GR_INTP, for example). Thanks again for your help---
Brett

Brett Newkirk    E-MAIL: address@hidden
Office: ATG 424  Atmospheric Science/Geophysics Building
Mailing Address: Department of Atmospheric Sciences, University of Washington
                 Box 351640
                 Seattle, WA 98195-1640
Office Phone: (206) 685-2183