Re: 19990301: gdvint

Steve,
    Thanks for your reply. I am trying to create out2 file (the interpolated
data). The `outfile' is my input file, which has data on sigma levels.

    I just tried it again and I'm including the error messgae below:-

 GDFILE    Grid file                         outfile
 GDOUTF    Output grid file                  out2
 GDATTIM   Grid date/time                    980608/1200
 GVCORD    Grid vertical coordinate          pres
 GLEVEL    Grid level                        500
 MAXGRD    Maximum number of grids           1000
 GAREA     Graphics area                     asia
 VCOORD    Vertical coordinate type          PRES
 Parameters requested: GDFILE,GDOUTF,GDATTIM,GVCORD,GLEVEL,MAXGRD,GAREA,
 VCOORD.
 GEMPAK-GDVINT>GAREA = 15;110;25;120
 GEMPAK-GDVINT>run
 [GEMPLT -16]  NIPBND - Invalid projection bounds.
 [GDVINT -11]  Subset region is invalid.

  Please let me know how I can get my data to you.

Thanks for your help.
Simon.
-----