19990131: hemispheric grids in GEMPAK/GARP

Gary,

I see what you are refering to in your plot, however, I
do not get the same results when I use your file here.

This might be peculiar to your platform, though I have
tested under SGI, HP, and Sun here. It could also be you are
missing a patch somewhere along the way.

Can you provide me with the following information:
What platform/OS are you using?
Do you see the same result when you use gdcntr?
What version of Garp are you using?

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support