19990128: dcnldn problem

Art,
In general, you can expect dcnldn to run for quite a while before
shutting down when lightning activity is active (since the bulletins
arrive every 5 minutes or so). The typical time out is 10 minutes
unless the LDM needs the pipe for another decoder.

I did make a subtle fix back in July where the increment for
the file position where the data was not getting flushed
properly in the dmnldn call.

You can pick up this fix in the gbuddy ftp account as:
~gbuddy/nawips-5.4/patches/dcnldn_update.tar.Z

Download this file to $NAWIPS and unpack with:
zcat dcnldn_update.tar.Z | tar xvf -

then build with:

cd  $NAWIPS/unidata/ldmbridge/dcnldn
make clean