19990128: Downloading GEMPAK

Greg,

Indiana State is licensed for the complete suite of software
from Unidata (including GEMPAK and McIDAS).

The download information for GEMPAK is:
machine: ftp.unidata.ucar.edu
login: gbuddy
passwd: XXXXXX

The distribution tar file is found under nawips-5.4/gempak54upc_pl8.tar.gz
If you need any help regarding installation, let me know at the
support email address: address@hidden.

WXP however is in a state of limbo at the moment, as Unisys and Purdue
are working out arrangements to transfer ownership to Unisys.
For any information on WXP, as well as what may be available, you will
have to contact Dan Vietor at Unisys: address@hidden
Unidata does not provide support for WXP. All support is through the
wxp user mail list address@hidden.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support