NCAR/UCAR| UChicago Connect!

Dear John,

Hope you have had a wonderful summer!

I’m reaching out from University of Chicago’s Career Advancement office where I support employers in the science and engineering space, and manage key STEM relationships to support undergraduate students in securing experiential opportunities. I’d love to connect this fall to get a sense of your recruitment timeline for the upcoming year to align on internships and full-time roles for the 2024 summer. I hope to ensure we are plugging students in to all of the exciting opportunities with SOARS, UNIDATA, and other programs at NCAR and UCAR! I have extensive availability for a call on October 5th, 10th, 17th, and 19th should any particular day or time work well with your schedule.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Tara

Tara L. Ford, M.A.

Senior Program Director

Careers in Physical Sciences

Career Advancement | University of Chicago

address@hidden | 773-834-8537

http://careeradvancement.uchicago.edu

Pronouns: she, her, hers