Add to Conduit User List

Good Morning UCAR,

NCO Dataflow will be migrating our CONDUIT systems to RHEL 8 at the beginning of next week. We would like to send a notice to users for their awareness. Our notes indicate that for us to do so we must send to the following mailing list: address@hidden. However, our notes also indicate that only Carissa Klemmer and Dustin Sheffler have the ability to take advantage of this service. Would it be possible to add myself and Levi Jones (performing the migration work) to the list so that we may email users?

address@hidden
address@hidden

Thank you,
William