[THREDDS #ZFV-638324]: GFS 2.5 degree grids on thredds.ucar.edu haven't updated since 01/24

Hi Don,

NCEP had to take down the CONDUIT top level relay that operates here
in Boulder (ncepldm4.woc.noaa.gov) on Friday.  I sent out a note to
Unidata community CONDUIT top level relays to setup a redundant feed
to the new NCEP top level CONDUIT relay, conduit.ncep.noaa.gov, and all
but UIllinois did the setup.  On Friday when the CONDUIT top level here
in Boulder was still up and redundant feeds were in place, we learned
that the products being sent from the new top level were different from
the ones being sent by the old, or, at least, the MD5 signatures were
different.  The NCEP folks implemented a change that straightened out
some Product ID problems, so I figured that things were working correctly
and fully.  Today, we have heard from two sites (you and Penn State) that
the 2.5 degree GFS data is missing or, at least partially missing.  The
good news is that the original top level is _supposed_ to be returned
to operation sometime today.  If that schedule is maintained, the 2.5
degree GFS will also return and THREDDS will be able to serve it.

Don Murray wrote:
> The GFS Extended range forecasts haven't updated since 01/24 12Z.  The
> medium range (.5 and 1 degree) are updated through today.

Ticket ID: ZFV-638324
Department: Support IDD