[CONDUIT #PGY-808322]: Upcoming NCEP CONDUIT maintenance

Hi Art,

Art Person wrote:
> The GFS 002 grid forecasts beginning at 192 hours and later were decoding on
> our system
> before the switchover to conduit.ncep.noaa.gov, but now they are not.  Not
> sure whether
> this would be a problem with NCEP not sending it on the new server or whether
> the headers
> might have changed.

At least one other user has reported that the 2.5x2.5 degree GFS (grid 002)
grids are
have not been available since last Friday, January 24.  I assume that this
means that
the grids are not in the feed originating from conduit.ncep.noaa.gov.  Perhaps
Carissa
or Becky can shed some light on this.

re:
> I'm using the following pqact regex to trap it:
>
> pgrb(f[2-9][0-9][0-9]).grib2 !grib2/ncep/(GFS|SSIGFS)/
>
> Are these showing up okay at Unidata?

No, at least they are not being processed for access by THREDDS.

As of last Friday, the intention was to bring the top level CONDUIT
relay housed in Boulder, ncepldm4.woc.noaa.gov.  Since I have not heard
otherwise, I am still under the impression that this top level should
return to service sometime today.

re:
> Thanks... Art

Sorry for the hiccup!