[CONDUIT #PGY-808322]: Upcoming NCEP CONDUIT maintenance

Hi Carissa,

Sorry for not responding before now; I thought I had, but I see that I did not.

I see no problem with the power down; I will setup redundant REQUESTs and
inform other
CONDUIT top levels to do the same well before the 25th.

Carissa wrote:
> We have some upcoming maintenance to the Boulder server room that hosts the
> CONDUIT servers. I don't think we have spoken about when you should start
> pulling from the new NCWCP servers, but from our perspective we believe
> they are ready to go and now seems like the best time to start pulling from
> them.
> The first round of maintenance will be this weekend - Jan 11-13. We do NOT
> expect an impact to CONDUIT with this outage, as we have been told that our
> room will be on backup power. But we can't rule out a blip in service.
> The next round will be Jan 25-27. With this outage we know that our servers
> will be powered down and unavailable.
>
> Please let us know if you still have any concerns about pulling off of the
> NCWCP LDM's so that we can address it ahead of time. But again, everything
> we believe that should be working is working.
>
> --
> Carissa Klemmer
> NCEP Central Operations
> Production Management Branch Dataflow Team
> 301-683-3835

Ticket ID: PGY-808322
Department: Support CONDUIT