[Support #SBB-325304]: Re: 20110712: CONDUIT request -- fire weather grids

Hi Justin,

re:
> At this point we were only planning to send you the GRIB2 versions of
> this data. Are you also expecting GEMPAK output or do you convert the
> GRIB2 to GEMPAK for your users?

No.  My comment about our GEMPAK guy being out was to let you know that
_testing_ of the grids might be slowed because one of our primary
testing platforms (GEMPAK) would not be as active as it would if he
were here.

We are expecting the data to come across as GRIB2 only.

Ticket ID: SBB-325304
Department: Support CONDUIT