[Support #SBB-325304]: Re: 20110712: CONDUIT request -- fire weather grids

Hi Becky and Justin,

I apologize for the silence of late... things have been completely crazy
around here lately:  we are moving out of our building, so everyone has
been packing their offices, and some of us have been moving system equipment
to other locations.  On top of that, I have unexpectedly been involved in a
colloquium on African Weather and Climate that has been running here in
Boulder for the past week and a half (sigh)...

re:
> I'm trying to get back in the swing of things after being on travel next
> week.  I know you and Justin tried to test out the new NAM fire weather
> grids in CONDUIT last week.  Did you have any more feedback on the
> errors Justin was seeing?

My bad for not getting back to Justin.

The [GB 1] and [GB -1] errors that Justin is seeing indicates that the
GEMPAK tables being used by gribinsert do not contain an entry(ies) for the
parameter(s) being processed.  It would be most expedient if I could get
examples of the data products that were used in the gribinsert test so I
can figure out what entries are needed to be added to the tables.  Can
you put these products onto an FTP server somewhere for me to grab, or
point me to an existing location where I can grab them?

Again, I apologize for my silence!

Ticket ID: SBB-325304
Department: Support CONDUIT