[Support #SBB-325304]: Re: 20110712: CONDUIT request -- fire weather grids

Hi Justin,

re: testing addition of fire weather products to CONDUIT

> I'm going to ask the NOAA WOC to break out one of the Silver Spring (SS)
> CONDUIT boxes from the pool for this test as I'm assuming you are mainly
> pulling data from the Boulder site.

OK.

re:
> If I were to begin sending the new
> Firewx grids to one of the SS boxes tomorrow when would you be able to
> start analyzing the data?

We should be able to start ingesting the data immediately on one of our
machines here in the UPC.  I will then alert folks to the availability of
the products for testing.  One comment, our GEMPAK person is out of the office
for the next two weeks, so GEMPAK testing will be delayed.

Ticket ID: SBB-325304
Department: Support CONDUIT