[AWIPS #RVA-610941]: CAVE Bug Submission: MacOS missing scipy module

Hi there,

Thank you for using our reporting form. We received your submission.

Installation: CAVE - Direct MacOS
Version: 20.3.2-2
Specific Menu or Resource: Mac version scipy module issue
scipy module can't be found.
>            System is a MacBook Pro M1, Sonoma 14.4.1

Sorry for our delayed response and to hear CAVE is giving you trouble.  Can you
please run CAVE, open the
AlertView (CAVE menu > Open AlertView) and select another upper air plot to
encounter the error.  Does
anything get printed out in the AlertView dialog?  If so, can you please send
us the output in that dialog?

Thank you.

--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
NSF Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform