[AWIPS #GLF-885862]: Saved Settings and Topography

Hi there,

Thank you for using our reporting form, we received both your entries today:
"My Load Display and Procedures that I built in v18 are all missing."
"Topography does not load."

For the saved procedures and settings we may be able to restore those. Please
provide us with the following:
-previous version of CAVE installed
-OS CAVE is installed on
-username on your computer
-name of your computer

Please note that not all previous user configs from version 18 are compatible
with the new version and may
override updates that were made in version 20.

For the topography layer not loading -- can you please confirm that you:
1. Downloaded the latest installation of CAVE
(https://unidata.github.io/awips2/install/install-cave/)
2. Are running the direct CAVE installation on Windows?

I was able to load the topography resource just now on my local Windows
machine, so I'd like to help you
troubleshoot more into why you're machine is having issues.
Thanks!

--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
UCAR - Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform