[AWIPS #GBO-155415]: CIMSS GOES Natural Color Resource

Hi there,

Thank you for filling out our v20 reporting form.  We got your entry for the
CIMSS GOES layer:
"First off - thanks as this is a great update! Next - I couldn't select
20.3.2.1 as the build
version in this survey. But to my point :) the GOES-E CIMSS Natural Color image
seems to have
one good pic for every 5-10 bad ones. This happened both on Linux and Windows
installs."

(We also updated our reporting form with a new "20.3.2-1" option, thank you for
mentioning that!)

We're looking into the issue with the GOES data and will let you know when we
have an update
for you.  Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention, and sorry for the
inconvenience.
--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
UCAR - Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform